Learn more about Henan Shunzhi Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd
There are actually many problems, the main reason is that the flotation process is a relatively complex beneficiation process, which involves the most common problems such as: the amount of flotation reagents, the amount of aeration, the concentration of pulp, etc. There are two issues that need to be paid attention to in the flotation process: 1. The number of concentrate selection and sweeping; 2. The treatment of medium ore in the flotation process.
1. How to determine the number of concentrates and sweeps in the flotation process?
After we have determined the flotation principle process of the ore, the next step is to determine the number of selections and sweeps in the process. The determination of the selection and sweeping times depends on the grade of the raw ore, the floatability of the useful minerals and the requirements for the quality of the concentrate.
When the grade of the raw ore is low, the floatability of the useful minerals is good, and the quality of the concentrate is higher, the selection should be strengthened, that is, the selection time should be prolonged and the selection times should be increased.
When the grade of raw ore is high, the floatability of useful minerals is poor, and the quality of concentrate is not high, the sweeping should be strengthened, that is, the sweeping time should be lengthened and the sweeping times should be increased.
2. Treatment of medium ore in the flotation process?
The so-called medium ore refers to the selected and scavenged foam products obtained in the flotation process and need to be further processed. How to deal with the medium ore depends on the content of the conjoined body, the floatability of the useful minerals and the quality of the concentrate.
There are 4 most commonly used treatment methods for Chinese mines:
1. Return the medium ore to an appropriate location at the front of the flotation cycle;
2. Return the medium ore to the grinding and grading cycle; (mainly the medium ore composed of conjoined bodies)
3. Treat the medium ore separately; (mainly the medium ore composed of complex disseminated, easily oxidized and hard to float ore particles)
4. The China Mine will no longer conduct flotation, but will be treated by other methods. (mainly for fear of losing a lot of metal, the medium mine is treated with pyrometallurgy or chemical methods, or sold as a low-grade concentrate without treatment)
Flotation process is currently the most commonly used and most complex chemical beneficiation process. There are often many reasons for non-compliance with the indicators, such as whether it is consistent with the pulp, whether the use of flotation reagents is reasonable, whether the aeration is sufficient or excessive, etc. All these need to be paid attention to in daily work in order to obtain good flotation beneficiation indicators.