Learn more about Henan Shunzhi Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd
Belt conveyor is a kind of material transportation equipment commonly used in mineral processing plants, in which the belt plays an important role as a bearing and conveying device.
First, the installation error causes the belt conveyor belt to deviate
The quality of the installation quality has a significant impact on the deviation of the belt, and the deviation of the belt caused by the installation error is also difficult to deal with, mainly due to the following reasons:
1. The belt joint is not correct and uneven, resulting in uneven tension on both sides of the belt, and the belt deviates to the side with high tension.
2. The rack is skewed, including the skew of the center line of the rack and the inclination of both sides of the rack. Both of these situations will cause the belt conveyor belt to deviate seriously and it is difficult to adjust.
3. The uneven pressure of the rubber plates on both sides of the guide trough results in inconsistent running resistance on both sides of the belt, which causes the belt conveyor belt to deviate.
1. If the belt joint is not correct and uneven, the tension on both sides of the rotating drum or the reversing drum can be adjusted. If the situation still cannot be improved after adjustment, the belt joint needs to be reconnected. When connecting the belt joint, be sure to ensure that the joint is straight and level. It is worth noting that, in order to ensure the groovedness of the belt at the joint, it is recommended to nail the belt buckle in sections along the length of the grooved idler when nailing the belt buckle.
2. The center line of the conveyor is skewed, and the head and tail are adjusted to ensure that the center lines of the nose, the tail and the center of the intermediate frame are on the same straight line. If the deviation of the middle part cannot be corrected, the rack needs to be re-installed.
3. The problem of uneven pressure of the rubber plates on both sides of the guide trough is relatively simple, just re-adjust the pressure of the rubber plates on both sides.
2. The belt of the belt conveyor causes deviation during operation
1. Roller and idler sticking material causes deviation. After the belt conveyor runs for a period of time, due to the viscosity of the mineral material, part of the mineral powder will stick to the drum and the idler, so that the diameter of the drum or the idler part becomes larger, causing uneven tension on both sides of the belt. , causing the belt conveyor belt to deviate.
2. Belt slack causes deviation. After the adjusted belt runs for a period of time, due to the permanent deformation or aging of the belt stretching, the tension force will drop, and the belt will loosen and cause deviation.
3. The uneven distribution of mineral material causes deviation. If the belt of the belt conveyor does not deviate during idling, but deviates during heavy-load operation, it means that the mineral material is unevenly distributed on both sides of the belt. The uneven distribution of ore material is mainly caused by the incorrect falling direction and position of the ore material. If the ore material deviates to the left, the belt will deviate to the right, and vice versa.
4. Vibration during operation causes deviation. During operation, the belt conveyor will inevitably produce a certain degree of mechanical vibration. The faster the running speed, the greater the vibration, and the greater the possibility of causing the belt conveyor belt to deviate. For a belt conveyor, the vibration caused by the radial runout of the idler has a significant impact on the belt deviation of the belt conveyor.
1. Adjust the idler group
During the operation of the belt conveyor, if the belt deviates to one side in the bearing section, it indicates that there is an error between the installation position of the bearing roller set and the verticality of the center line, and the automatic centering roller set can be installed to adjust, generally every 20- 30m to install a group, but sometimes the effect is not good. Or use the adjustment eye on the longitudinal beam to adjust the position of the idler group to solve the deviation problem. Which side of the belt deflects, which side of the idler group will move forward in the running direction of the belt conveyor belt, or the other side will move backward. The adjustment of the idler should start from the deviation point, the adjustment amount of each idler should be less, and the number of adjustment idlers should be more, so the effect of adjustment is better. Also, it is recommended to adjust only one side to avoid confusion.
2. Adjust the position of the rotating drum and the reversing drum
Belt conveyors generally have more than 3 rollers, and the installation positions of all rollers must be perpendicular to the center line of the length direction of the belt conveyor. If the deflection is too large, deviation will inevitably occur. If the belt of the belt conveyor deviates at the unloading drum of the machine head, then which way the belt deviates, adjust which side of the drum shaft along the running direction of the belt by a short distance (by adjusting the adjustment bolts of the bearings on both sides of the drum) ; If the belt deviates at the reversing pulley at the end of the machine, the pulley on the loose side of the belt should be moved forward along the running direction of the empty belt (by adjusting the bolt). If the belt deviation occurs in the driving drum and the redirecting drum in the storage bin, you can refer to the adjustment method of the unloading drum of the machine head to deal with it.
3. Clean the surface of the roller or replace the roller
Due to machining errors on the surface of the drum, or different diameters due to wear or adhesions on the surface, the belt will deviate to the side with the larger diameter.
4. Adjust the tension
In addition to being perpendicular to the length of the belt, the diverting roller at the tensioning place should also ensure that its axis centerline is horizontal. When the hydraulic cylinder is used for tensioning, the bearing seat of the tensioning drum should be translated at the same time to ensure that the axis of the drum is perpendicular to the longitudinal direction of the belt. When the belt conveyor is running, if the belt tension is not enough, the belt will not deviate when there is no load or a small amount of load. When the load is slightly larger, the deviation will occur. It is necessary to select a suitable tensioning device to ensure that the belt has sufficient tension. tight.
5. Rectify the blanking position at the transfer point
The blanking position of the material at the transfer point has a great influence on the deviation of the belt, especially when the two belt conveyors are projected vertically on the horizontal plane. Generally, the relative relationship between the upper and lower belt conveyors at the transfer point should be considered. high. The lower the relative height, the greater the horizontal velocity component of the material, and the greater the side impact on the lower belt. At the same time, it is difficult for the material to be centered, which makes the material on the belt deflect, causing the belt to deviate. Therefore, the baffle plate can be added to block the material, and the falling direction and position of the material can be changed.